Brunswick Court

These Building were newly erected in 1824 at the height of the coaching era.

They comprised of a posting horse stable ( The Royal Mail) for eight horses, and standing room for two carriages with granaries and hay lofts above.

Refurbished in 1998 by Baum Construction Ltd.

Click on any of the plaques below to see more detail.